Smile in a Day™ Providers – TeethNow Replace Teeth and Avoid Dentures
Smile in a Day™ is a state-of-the-art technique that uses dental implants to safely, predictably, and immediately replace missing teeth or stabilize your existing denture. This procedure is often the ideal solution for NYC dental implants patients who have been told they need to have their teeth extracted, those who experience the negative effects of wearing dentures, or those who are mission one or multiple teeth.
The Smile in a Day™ treatment is truly a leading-edge procedure. A low radiation 3-D x-ray with virtual reality 3-D software is used to plan the implant placement and allow for teeth placement at the time of surgery. You will never go without teeth during this treatment. Better yet - you will walk out with beautiful teeth - the same day!
Dental implants are titanium anchors that replace missing tooth roots. These anchors are placed in the jawbone to support fixed crowns that look, feel and function like natural teeth. Traditionally, dental implants are allowed to heal 3 to 6 months before the crowns are attached.
Smile in a Day™ is a procedure that immediately attaches an provisional crown or bridge to the implant anchor(s). This allows you to immediately have non-removable teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth. In addition, Smile in a Day™ eliminates the need for uncomfortable removable dentures.
You will not have to wait 2-6 months until you have teeth. On the day of your implant surgery, you will go home with (temporary) teeth attached to your implant(s). Several months later, the final construction will start, but you will always leave of the office with teeth.
This technique can be used in the following situations*:
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Multiple Tooth Replacement
- Replacing All Teeth
- On the Same Day as Extraction(s)
Am I a candidate?
Smile in a Day™ most dramatically benefits patients whose teeth are loose and unsightly, but because of fear have neglected dental treatment. These patients enjoy the removal of cavities and bacteria from their mouths as well as the joy of new self-esteem; a natural result of an attractive smile. Other candidates include patients who have struggled with wearing dentures, patients who have suffered bone loss through periodontal disease, those with congenitally missing teeth who desire a complete dentition or patients who have lost teeth in a traumatic accident.
With only few exceptions, most patients seeking Smile in a Day™ can be accommodated in our dental care center. Whether replacing a single missing tooth or a complete arch, our professional team takes pride in providing all patients with healthy, vibrant, gratifying smile!
Benefits Over Conventional Dental Implant Therapy
- Smile in a Day™ reduces the time required to receive implant supported fixed teeth from the traditional 6 to 12 months to the same day.
- Published results document similar success rates as the conventional methods.
- Smile in a Day™ patients report a dramatic improvement in chewing ability, security and overall comfort.
- Smile in a Day™ eliminates the need to wear uncomfortable dentures over sore, healing gums.
- Smile in a Day™ patients report virtually no discomfort following treatment.
- Smile in a Day™ patients have renewed self-esteem and confidence in their smiles.
If you are one of the 100 million Americans who has lost or is losing one tooth or all of your teeth, you may be able to replace them using the Smile in a Day™ procedure including extractions, dental implants and fixed teeth.
Why do we use 3-D Imaging and Treatment Planning?
- The most accurate measurement of the quality and quantity of the bone
- Allows for identification of vital structures (i.e., Nerves, blood vessels, sinus)
- Shorter surgical time with less invasive treatment
- More accurate treatment planning
- Predictable esthetic results
- May be able to avoid bone grafting
- Surgical treatment is performed on a computer based model prior to patient's surgery
- Planning software allows for better communication between the patient and dental team
Schedule Your Smile in a Day™ Appointment
Now it is possible to walk out of the office with a smile on your face! Our board certified specialist work together with your dentist not only to ensure the overall health of your teeth and the durability of your dental work, but also to enhance the overall appearance of your own personal calling card - your smile.
Remember, we specialize in making smiles last! Call us today at 212-843-4444, or click here to schedule your free dental implant evaluation with one of our exceptionally qualified periodontists.